Joined: 31 Jan 2005
|Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:09 pm Post subject: To Valley College Students Only Part Three
|Due to the college being closed tonight, I will not had the opportunity to give you instructions for your final exam, nor to explain your final grade. I will attempt to do this herein:
To Valley College Students Only:
From: Professor S.Waterstone
Re: Your final
75 % of your semester grade is already computed. You are asked to see the explanation in your syllabus. It was stated there that the average of your two tests (plus the bonus points if you did the extra major credit assignment) was worth 70% of your grade, and that your assignment average was worth 5%.
The remainder of your grade will be computed by the value of your final examination grade, i.e. 25%. The breakdown of this final exam is here:
I have now given you, on this website, part one of your final examination. It is all essay/hypotheticals and is worth 25% of your final test grade. The other 75% of your final examination grade will be determined by how well you do on the in-class final exam given on 12/12/17.
The second part of your exam’s format is several short fact situations followed by questions, either T/F, multiple choice, and fill-ins.
The area to be tested is contract law. Every question is based on material that was lectured on in the second part of this semester.
Good luck. And once again, I regret tonight’s class session being cancelled. However, we all have to realize that health issues do prevail over all others.